Christensen: Taper Twin Plug Type 55
Brødrene Christensen has been setting manufacturing standards for plug valves for more than 50 years. Since their manufacturing began in 1958, they have obtained a unique "first choice" status among the leading companies in the oil and gas industry all over the world. <Learn more about Brdr. Christensen Valves>
Taper Twin Plug Valve Main Features:
- Standard face to face dimensions for Class 900 (API 3000) and upwards allowing for easy retrofit.
- Space and weight saving true compact design.
Primary seals: metal to metal.
- Secondary seals: lubricant.
- Double block and bleed.
- Two independent closing members.
- Blow-out proof stem with tree unique seals.
- Protection against overpressure in internal cavities.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Fire safe tested (acc. to API 6FA and BS 6755).
- All standard sizes and pressure stages/classes.
- End connections as desired (Flange, Clamp, Welding ends etc...).
- Broad selection of materials.
- 90° turning of the plug to open/close.
- Low operating torque.
- Direct or worm gear operation.
- Vertical or horizontal gear - operating stem.
- Can be installed in any position required.
Download Taper Twin Plug Valve Type 55 Catalog (4.7MB PDF)