Christensen: Single Taper Plug Valve Type 5 - Pressure Balanced Design
Brødrene Christensen has been setting manufacturing standards for plug valves for more than 50 years. Since their manufacturing began in 1958, they have obtained a unique "first choice" status among the leading companies in the oil and gas industry all over the world. <Learn more about Brdr. Christensen Valves>
Single Taper Plug Valve Main Features:
- Pressure balanced design.
- Sizes from ½" to 36".
- Classes: #150 to #2500.
- Up to 30° seating area.
- Fully protected seating area.
- Few moving parts.
- Primary seals: metal to metal.
- Secondary seals: lubricant.
- Minimal body cavities.
- End connections as desired (Flange, Clamp, Welding Ends etc.).
- Broad selection of materials.
- 90° turning of the plug to open/close.
- Low operating torque.
- Direct or worm gear operation.
- Vertical or horizontal gear - operating stem.
- Can be installed in any position required.
Download Single Taper Plug Valve Catalog (5.2MB PDF)